Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Heavy Metal Douche

We're not gonna make anymore excuses for not writing. We simply don't care. Except for our creed. We care about that. Onto the show.

Candlemass has apparently been rocking the douche for nearly 24 years now. Boasting over 19 members, past and present, these douchetards have clearly never seen the light of day past the time of Iron Maiden. The sad thing is that they still think that this is what people are looking for. Here's an example from last year:

I love the titles in this video as well. The idea was clearly to have terrible headlines that drape the band, such as "Doom." But my favorite titles are "Hockey Player Gang Bang," "Gay Vicar," and the all-time horror "Lose 20 lbs in 1 Week!!!" Scared the shit outta me. And since the band has/had 19 members, I think that about covers us for the time we missed. I'll let the video say the rest. Stay clean down south!

No comments: