Monday, February 4, 2008

Rock of Douchedom

We here at DotD take the weekend off, just like the rest of you that don't read this blog. Shit, I could probably say anything I wanted to, because, frankly, we have no readership. Hot-dogs are made up of people. Yep, recycled people. And fat people should be treated as second class citizens. Along with the old.

Now, I don't necessarily believe all these things, but maybe I do. You'll never know. But on to the Douche of the Day.

When one flips the channel in today's post-apocalyptic writer-less world, there's a chance that you may happen upon a gem called, "Rock of Love." This is a reality show (ginormous douche) that stars Bret Michaels of Poison, who is our douche of the day.
Bret had one hit a long time ago, and it was his ballad, "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," which was written by a bologna sandwich. Unfortunately for everyone in the world, this is the second season, where Bret has decided he has had enough with women that look like women, and has picked "females" that look more like he did when he wore make-up with Poison. The drag-queens of Bret Michaels world, rejoice! He has chosen you.

But on a more serious note, what the shit was he thinking? I mean, we're as accepting of personality as any other group of people who diminish someone everyday to a personal cleansing product, but they don't even have that. I mean, damn. This guy has a serious mammary fetish, which, for most of these (labeled-as) women, are fake. Big boobs and big lips, big lips and big boobs . . . where have we seen this before? Oh yeah!
Apparently, Bret just wants to find a "chick" that looks exactly like himself. . . with a little bit more cleavage.

Keep it clean "readers!"

No comments: